Starting at the very beginning, we start you on your journey with IT. This tried and tested fundamentals course will give you all the grounding you need to not only use your equipment, but also to break down the barriers presented by technical speak and jargon.
You’ll see how to navigate your computer, create letters, browse photographs, and communicate over the internet.
- Navigation: Start menu, the desktop, my documents, What are windows, a filing system, search, Copy and Paste, right-click, laptop specifics
- Create letters: Style your letter, print your letter, saving your letter
- Browse photographs: Access photographs, Rename photographs, print photographs, run a slideshow
- The Internet: Find what you’re looking for, Save bookmarks
- Email: Create an account, write an email, reply, forward, sort email, find a previously sent message
- Laptop specifics: features of the mouse pad, connecting to a projector, what the F are these keys for?